DRONE LIGHT SHOW GROUNDS TEAM
Position: Drone Light Show Ground Team Member
Department: Drone Light Show Production
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
As a Drone Light Show Grounds Team member, you will play a vital role in executing captivating and flawless drone light shows. You will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, and troubleshooting the equipment and infrastructure required for the shows. Your keen attention to detail and technical expertise will ensure the smooth operation of our drone fleet during rehearsals and live performances.
- Set up and prepare the equipment and infrastructure necessary for drone light shows, including drones, ground-based equipment, control systems, and power sources.
- Perform routine maintenance and inspections on drones and related equipment to ensure optimal performance and functionality.
- Troubleshoot technical issues that may arise during rehearsals or live performances and take appropriate actions to resolve them promptly.
- Collaborate with the production team to coordinate the placement of drones and ground-based equipment, ensuring optimal visual impact and safety.
- Receive drone operation and programming training to assist in choreographing stunning aerial displays that mesmerize audiences.
- Execute quality control measures to ensure the flawless execution of each show, including pre-flight checks and post-show evaluations.
- Adhere to safety protocols and guidelines to guarantee the safety of personnel, equipment, and spectators during all show aspects.
- Collaborate with team members to efficiently set up and tear down equipment at various event locations.
- Maintain an organized equipment inventory and ensure all necessary supplies are readily available.
- Stay updated on the latest drone technology and industry trends to contribute to continuously improving our drone light show operations.
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding data security, confidentiality, and operational protocols.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional technical certifications or training in drone operation or related fields is a plus.
- Proven experience in operating and maintaining drones or other remote-controlled devices.
- Technical proficiency and ability to troubleshoot technical issues with drones and related equipment.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow instructions and safety protocols.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to ensure efficient setup and teardown of equipment.
- Physical stamina and ability to perform physically demanding tasks, including lifting and carrying heavy equipment.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with team members and other departments.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, based on event schedules.
- Passion for technology, precision, and artistic expression in the context of drone light shows.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and safety standards related to drone operation and public performances.